We send you notices for items that are overdue, reserves that are ready to pick up, and more, and you can choose from a few different ways to get them (phone, email, text message). See our notices page for more information on this.
If you're not receiving our email notices, here are a couple of things you can do:
1. Make sure we have your correct email address:
- We'll be glad to check for you; just call 330-928-2117 or email mail@CuyahogaFallsLibrary.org.
- Or, you can do this by going to "my account" in the upper right corner of our web site, logging in and then choosing "edit account."
2. White-list the address we send our notices from, which is:
- Here is a web page with white-listing instructions for some email providers: How to Whitelist a Domain
- You can also search the help feature in your email for "whitelist," or Google "whitelist email" and the name of your email provider.