History

In 1907 Margaretta Taylor bequeathed the funds necessary for the creation of a library, which was officially incorporated in 1911 as the William A. and Margaretta Taylor Memorial Association. In 1912 the library moved into the red brick building on Second Street. This building served the community until 1970 when the library moved into its current location on the corner of Third Street and Broad Boulevard. Cuyahoga Falls Library has grown into a collection of 200,000+ items and has a large collection of services available to the public.